Thursday, September 13, 2012

I miss them;

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about my friends in New Zealand, and how things used to be. Don't get me wrong, my life here is fine, perfectly fine, but I can't help but miss them.

I miss all my bestfriends. I miss how easy things was for me. I miss my youth and I miss my life.
I miss cuddling with Katie, I miss how comfortable I was with her. I miss her smile. I miss Steph. I miss how she would always have something to tell me. I miss how we would camwhore as a group. I miss talking to her. I miss helen. I miss holding her hands, linking arms with her. I miss out canteen-tuesdays. I miss being with her. I miss Bertha. I miss how we'd meet up every weekend. I miss her encouragement and comments. I miss her presence. I miss how close Kenneth and I were. I miss how he would hug me out of the blue and how we'd tell each other things and relate to them together. I miss Charles. I miss seeing his big smile and him saying ' CHELSEA :D '. I miss hearing him sing Taylor Swift and his cute cheekiness. I miss hayden. I miss Jason and our talks. I miss Samantha and how I felt when I was with her. I miss hugging pauline. I miss skyping Sookfie. I miss seeing Vibha every once in awhile, and the fact I could reach her anytime. I miss Vincen't texts. I miss Judy and our conversations. I miss Danielle's laugh and jokes. I miss seeing Kana and being with her. I miss having DMC's with Isaac.

I miss the food. I miss eating sushi of the day with Katie quite often. I miss having butter chicken with Helen, omu rice and chicken-on-rice. I miss going to momo with Katie and Steph. I miss the chocolate spiral $2 bread in new world. I miss starbucks with Steph, helen and Katie. I miss the loose change menu in mc D's.

I miss going to the library. I miss sitting down in the foodcourt doing nothing. I miss taking walks. I miss how near everything was. I miss how the city has 'everything'. I miss the cheap sales for Cotton on, Supre. I miss the classy heels from Novo, Hannahs and I miss Dotti. I miss window shopping and the cookies 'n' cream ice-scream.

I miss the wind raping my hair. I miss my daily routines. I miss saying 'hi', waving and smiling to acquaintances and friends/

I miss my friends. I really really miss them. Things are different, they will always be. I can't expect something to last or stay the same forever.

But, I just miss them.

I'll try my best to always keep in contact once in awhile, it's gonna be hard, to remain the friendship like before, but then again, it's always worth it, especially when they have played a significant part of my life.

Anyways, I haven't been blogging lately. Kenneth and Charles always remind me to blog. It's not that I don't have the time, or don't have any ideas to blog about, but it just takes effort. So for this blog, I'm gonna try to constantly update it, like Aaron. And making it like a daily routine. Just so my friends in NZ, or whoever who is interested, will know how my life is now, and know the changes with me, constantly, as I continue to update. :)

Also, I attempted to do a video log (for Katie). LEWL. attempted 3 times. -.- *sigh. I'm gonna re-record another one. :D soon, hopefully.

ALSO. my friends in NZ are having their mocks exams like now? SO GUYS, I wish you the best. I know many of you have been studying really hard! You guys will do fine! Remember to ask God for wisdom, as he will give it to you :)

I miss you guys :)

3 comments:

  1. bobo why you don't miss me? so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. its perfectly normal to miss people! it doesnt mean u dont appreciate your new life here.

    so continue to miss them and love them =)

    ReplyDelete