Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Beaches.

Why hello there! :)

I've been busy - kinda. Not really. My holidays started this week. A whole week of holiday. Yay.
I haven't been up to much, but I haven't been completely free either.

Things are slightly better, in some ways. I mean I'm still in touch with my NZ friends, I'm making friends in Malaysia, and I went to the beach! I mean wow, I love the beaches in Malaysia. If I could, I would go there ever single week. Honestly speaking, the beaches here make me happy. I mean really. The amount of crabs on these beaches are crazy. and I love crabs. Not eating them, but playing with them.

Creepy? not really. I grew up playing with these babies since I was tiny. They don't bite. A few weeks ago (two weeks ago - I think), Ephraim brought me (my sister and my mum) to the beach in Tangjungaru. (I probably spelt it wrong, but it's pronounced Tang-jung-ah-roo. Yea. that's it.

And it was amazing. Especially compared to NZ beaches! I mean in NZ, the sand is covered with shells. There's barely anyone there. And yea, not really much fun. But in Malaysia (or Sabah atleast), the beaches are always (kinda) crowded, the sand is golden and warm. And the crabs are cute as crap. Get it? Crab-crap. *wink

okay, I'll stop it.
Do you think I've gotten a sense of humour after I came back? no?

Anyways, here are some photos of my week :) so far.

The crab in my hand!

Me finding crabs! haha

Me with a tiny crab in my hand!

Look at the view! It was really something.

Esther and I with our new favourite drink: Ochado!

Jonathan and I jumping for a picture during sunset!

Oreo donut from Big apple!

Esther posing with her donut!

1 comment: