Sunday, July 29, 2012

Getting better

Hey :)

So living here for slightly more than a week, things are getting slightly better.

The weather though, is horrible. It's so humid and warm; The worse bit is when your car is parked outside some stall/shop for hours, and when you get into it, it's like sending yourself to be cooked.

On saturday, I went out with an old childhood friend called Sasha. She's really nice, she's about a year younger than me, but she acts pretty mature. She brought me to her youth group at Skyline, which was pretty okay. I got to meet some people, some guys and girls. But I'd say the guys were more friendly. Hm.

The next day, on a sunday, I went to our soon to be daily 'home' church which is in Likas. And after the service, I got to meet their youth, which is not as many youths compared to Skyline, but I got to meet everyone of them in Likas! Which was good, i guess. Everyone was nice, both girls and boys. The church used to be our old church, when we were back here. So I guess it makes them less unknown to me.

But yea, We are moving into our new house the day after tomorrow! Which I am excited about and will definitely take photos (and post the post on my Singapore trip : Hello Singapore!) and I can't publish it now, because my internet in this house is heck loads of slow, so yup.

But things are getting better for me. I think it's because I got to meet more malaysians, and pleased to say that they're really friendly. So yes, I am excited to meet more, and catch up with the new ones.

I'll update soon!

Chelsea

4 comments:

  1. Stay safe Chelsea:) glad you met new friends and fitting in slowly...youll be great! Hehe update us more soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thankyou Charles! :) I will! you too! :D

    ReplyDelete